Come and join me for my first Facebook Live event to discuss issues of work/life Integration. How does your work fit in with the rest of your life? Does it at all? Is this a point of stress?
Join me live on:
- Monday, March 25th
- 9 p.m. Eastern (Boston, New York)
- 8 p.m. Central (Chicago, Dallas)
- 7 p.m. Mountain (Denver, Albuquerque)
- 6:00 p.m. Pacific (Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle)
- Tuesday, March 26th
- 12 a.m. GMT (London, Glasgow, Dublin)
- 1 a.m. Central Europe Time (Paris, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm)
- 6:30 a.m. Indian IST (Dehli, Mumbai)
- 9 a.m. HKT (Hong Kong)
- 12 p.m. Australia Eastern Time (Sydney, Melbourne)
You can also view is online after broadcast at The Resonating Life Facebook Group.
Are you finding that you keep wanting to make a change in your job or working situation, and for some reason it never seems to happen? You keep making the same New Year’s Resolution year after year, yet you still find yourself in the same situation?
This one-day retreat will help you to understand the reasons why you have taken the actions that you have in the past. We will review your past history to look at what is important to you and what you really value in the way your job or career fits in with the rest of your life, and how you can become more aware of it and start taking action steps that will start moving your to a new future.
This workshop will be limited to 8 participants and will be in the Greater Boston area. Information and pre-work to be sent to registrants prior to the workshop. $15 discount available to those who register before Monday, March 4, 2019.
Registration information TBA