Well, as you can tell if you’ve been following me, you know that I have not been posting much on this blog for a few years, and have focused more on posting on my other social media outlets. Recently, I’ve been reevaluating my approach here and have decided to come out with a number of changes for 2019. You can think of them as New Year’s Resolutions, but I’m going to think of them more as a reinvention of myself and my approach to this work. I’ve developed as a person and see that how I approach my consulting needs to adjust also to be more true to myself.
These are challenging times, and I and many others are rethinking what’s important and how we are contributing to the health of the world and our own personal health.
Here are the main things I’m intending to bring forth in the coming months:
- The Resonating Life: For years, clients and friends have been telling me that I have needed to write a book. My approach to career development is a bit different from many of my colleagues, and the past few years have been my opportunity to review my thoughts. I’ve taken part in National Novel Writers Month (NaNoWriMo) twice in the past few years, and the purpose was for me to get all the career and life concepts that I have been developing over the decades of my career into a new form. The result of this has been career & life concepts that I will be bringing out in workshops, webinars, writings, and promotions.
- New Names: You’ll see my Facebook group, which has been called The Spirit-Work Connection for many years, will be renamed The Resonating Life shortly. You’ll see the name show up more often.
- Webinars: I have the ability to have free monthly webinars to cover topics and share my ideas. You can check out the calendar here and on Facebook for more information. The first two webinars are planned for Tuesday, December 18, 2018 at 8 p.m. EST and Thursday, January 3, 2019 at 8 p.m. EST.
- Programming: I’m working on delivering a number of evening and day-long workshops to happen throughout the year. Most will be in-person workshops, but if there is enough demand I can also do on-line workshops. Again, look to the calendar for more details.
- Price Increases: One of my values has been to offer my services at a price that is more accessible for other career consultants, and as such have not raised my rates in a number of years. The economy is catching up and I will be having new rates (and new packages) starting January 1, 2019. If you order before then, you can still take advantage of my current rates!
It will be another exciting year, as I develop in my own life and in what I can offer to all of you. I’m looking forward to having you join me in the journey!