Career Development appointments with Ken can happen in many Boston-area venues, depending on situation and location:
In Person (Boston Area):
Like many independent consultants, I have met clients in hotel lobbies, coffee shops, restaurants, and even on the Boston Common! Whatever works for both of our schedules and locations. This allows me to charge less than many other career professionals for the same services. Here are a number of places that have worked well in the past to have client meetings:
- BOSTON: Boston Common Coffee Company, 515 Washington Street
- CAMBRIDGE (Kendall Square): Boston Marriott Cambridge, 2 Cambridge Center, 50 Broadway
- CAMBRIDGE (Harvard Square): Harvard COOP Cafe, 1400 Massachusetts Avenue
- SOMERVILLE (Davis Square): Diesel Cafe, 257 Elm Street
- ARLINGTON CENTER: Jammin’ Java, 594 Massachusetts Avenue and Caffe Nero, 321 Broadway
I’ve used both Skype and Google Hangouts to meet with clients, and this is the main way that I work with clients who are not in the Boston area. Contact me for my user names.
Yes, the phone still works! I can work over the phone, but I usually would like to meet either in person or via video conferencing before doing this. I’ve found that being able to see each other first allows for phone conversations to be more productive.
However we decide to connect, it should be in a place that you feel comfortable and can talk about the issues that are most important to you. I look forward to connecting with you!
Ready to sign up? Check out the Packages & Rates Page to start working with Ken!