In collaboration with Easton Mountain, I am giving away a free weekend at their Single Gay Men’s weekend this October 8-11, 2010 (a $595.00 value!) As those of you who have read my blog know, my experiences at Easton Mountain over the past two years have have been nothing short of life changing, and I want to offer this opportunity to others as well.
The rules are:
- You must have never participated in a program at Easton Mountain. This opportunity is to introduce new men to the magic that is Easton.
- You are responsible for your own transportation to and from Easton Mountain.
- Fill out the Application Form, which includes a short essay of less than 500 words as to why you would like to attend the program. Entries must be received by Friday, September 25 at 6:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time.
- Selection of the winner will be completely up to me, but you can increase your chances by having one or more of the following:
- Subscribe to the Spirit/Work Connection blog
- “Like” the The Resonating Life on Facebook
- Follow me on Twitter
- Lastly, priority will be for those who have been a client of Resonare Consulting before the Friday, September 25, 2010. If you’ve been thinking about getting some assistance, this would be the time!
Please let your friends know about this great opportunity. I will be advertising this far and wide, but the more you let your friends know the better. Even if they don’t win the weekend, I would recommend attending the event anyway. The facilitators (Harry Faddis and Bob Bruillard) are great and I’ve been to many programs that they have facilitated.
Questions? Ask me below in the comments section!