It’s been a few weeks since I’ve shared my favorite posting from across the web on how you can integrate spirituality with your career, so here’s what I’ve found recently!
- The 9 Creative Uses for Google+ Hangouts You Didn’t Think Of: Google’s version of Skype it seems for groups. Looks interesting!
- Internships for Older Career Changers: Story from Marketplace Radio on mid-career professionals doing internships to get experience in new fields.
- Tackling it together: Great blog post by John Flurry about our need to be useful to each other and the need for connection in our actions.
- One in four young people is ‘bored’ with social media: Are the youngsters who have been doing social media all their lives now getting sick of it just as the rest of us catch up?
- Impressionist Jim Meskimen Does Shakespeare in Celebrity Voices: This man is demonstrating his skills set while advertising it. Show, don’t tell!
- Say Something Nice: A very positive project to get people to see the positive in their lives. More details on the project here.
- 10 Things Professionals Need to Build Their Personal Brand: Some things you can do to start getting the message you want about yourself out there.
So, What have you been noticing out there?