In an opportunity for people to come together, Resonare Consulting is offering a virtual job search group.
This weekly group is for people who are currently in the job search process and desire support from others to share information and get emotional support. Will include a weekly presentation and break out groups for small group discussion. Cost is $2.00 per week, and it will be every Thursday from 1:30-3:00 p.m. via Zoom.
Fill out the form below and select your number of sessions for payment via PayPal. Location of Zoom Room will be sent to all registered participants 30 minutes before each meeting.
The general structure of the meetings will be:
- Group Introductions
- Presentation on a Topic of Interest. As today is the first day, I’m going to see where the interest of the group lies, but I will probably start with “How do we keep ourselves focused while dealing with isolation”. Granted, it might also be “How to set up your home video space so you can be seen best”
- Break Out Groups for people to have conversations in smaller groups. If I can, I’ll group people into industry areas
- Needs & Leads: Opportunity for people to share their needs or a resource or opportunity they know of
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Note: PayPal takes a larger percentage for the smaller payments, so if you can purchase more meetings at one time, that will save you from having to repay and save me some service fees. Thanks!
Photo by Christina @ wocintechchat.com on Unsplash
Also, check out:
- Ask the Career Advisor series, every Tuesday, 6:30-7:30 p.m. EDT starting March 31.
- The Resume Rehaul Special: Get two hours of consulting and a resume redo for US$225.00